Sunday, January 10

Snowcross!!


For Christmas I got Lee tickets to Snow Cross, since he loves anything with an engine. He used to be a big time snowmobiler, and still loves it even though he doesnt have a snowmobile right now. It was the first year that snowcross came to Utah, and it was in the new Rio Tinto stadium. The event was outside, and was sooo cold!! We knew it would be cold, so we dressed accordingly, but according to Lee it was "biting" cold. Im pretty sure that just means it was way cold! I think it was around 25 degrees. I was trying to be a trooper, so I never asked to leave or complain when I was cold. I thought for sure Lee would have wanted to stay for the whole thing, but after the pro races Lee turned to me with rosy cheeks and a red nose and asked if I was ready to go because he was cold.

These guys were getting so high off the jump and doing tricks!

So high!!!

Lee loved this snowcat, he said he wanted one. When I asked him what he would do with it, he said he would just drive it around and plow the roads for people. He is such a little kid!!

Over all the night was fun. After we left we were trying to run to the truck, and our feet were so cold it hurt to run because we kept getting charlie horses. To top off our date night, we got some of the best pizza in Utah from Zeponies and just hung out at home.

No comments: