Tuesday, February 2

28 day challenge

On 1/31/2010 Lee decided that he wanted to start a challenge. He put $100 bucks on the line, which got me interested. Lee challenged me to a weight loss challenge. Whoever gets to their goal weight by the end of the month of February wins the cash, and can spend it however they like. I felt pretty confidant that I could beat him in this challenge so I accepted.

Lee needs to lose 20 pounds to get to his goal weight.

Katie needs to lose 5.5 pounds to get to her goal weight.

Seems like I should win right? Well, those dang boys lose weight a lot easier than girls do. On 2/1/2010, Lee informed me that he had all ready lost 2 pounds.

This is going to be a long month. Lee knows that I wont eat fish or eggs, so on Monday he called me to inform me that he had bought all this food that was going to help him beat me. I came home to a house that smelt like tuna and boiled eggs. GAG!!! In the spirit of competition, I hit up the store for my own food to help me stick to the plan. Our fridge looks like there was a line drawn in the sand. His food is on one side, and mine on the other!

So far I haven't missed a day of working out, and don't plan to lose this challenge. If anyone wants to go for a jog let me know.

I'll keep you updated.

No comments: