Saturday, September 11

Vet Tech?

I have been pondering my education for quite sometime. Seeing as how I have not gone back to school for 2 semesters. I was working on a mass comm degree. I have my associates in general studies from SLCC. However I have been thinking more and more of what I want to do with my life. I have a good job now, but its for sure not something I want to do forever. Anyone that knows me, knows that I am a big animal lover. I have been considering enrolling into a vet tech program. I do know that in the state of Utah you dont have the be licensed, but I would rather have the leg up. If anyone knows about this field (ERICA) please give me some advice. After having to put my buddy to sleep, and watching my 2 dogs grow up, I know I want to work with animals. Thoughts??

1 comment:

Haskell's said...

If you are ever planning on going to live out of state it's a great idea, but If you are planning on staying here forever save your money because you make just as much lisenced as you do unlisenced. If you really want to do it let me know and i'll see what's out there. it's expensive to go to school. I LOVE my job it's hard and rewarding. Let me know if I can help:)