Tuesday, December 2

The FINAL, Final ( @ SLCC)

So it's finals week for Lee and I, and I tell ya, we are the worst procrastinators! We have 2 classes together and in both of our classes we of course have waited until the last minute to do big projects, or take last minute tests. In our CIS class ( a course required by SLCC on computers ) there are 8 tests, that somehow we have managed to wait until this week to take them. Did I mention that the course ends this friday? A little stressed!

I will be SOOOO glad when I am done at SLCC. Seriously, it should not take someone this long to graduate from SLCC, but I guess that is what happens when you pay your own way and lose motivation for a while. I can almost see the bright RED light of the U. I have never been so excited to go to a different school. My dear husband is thinking of becoming a CNRA, so he is trying to figure out what pre-req's he has to do before he can apply for school for that.

In other news, my sweet sister dyed my hair black for me and made me look like a rockstar. Thanks Liz! You always make me look awesome. After she finished doing my hair, I turned to her and told her that she always does my hair WAY better than I can, and her reply was that she is a professional, which is true I guess. If anyone needs a hair cut seriously go see her, she is amazing. She works at Lunatic Fringe, she is awesome. Its so fun to randomly have a sister in my life, she told me today that she talks to me more than she talks to her sisters that she grew up with, my response was that we just needed more ground to cover. It is funny, because my whole life I felt like I didn't look like anyone in my family, but now that I have reconnected with my sister (after 14 years!), she showed me pictures of my dad's side of the fam, and I look like them. Yes! I am not adopted!! ( Just kidding mom! )

Anyway, I am stalling from doing homework and online tests. Wish me luck! This dang computer class I think is going to be the only one I struggle with just because I have procrastinated for so long! Back to the grind!

1 comment:

Katie said...

so now it's friday--how did it go?
Just think: there WILL be a time when you look back and say, wow, my last final was 10 years ago! No wonder everyone on campus looks so young!