Tuesday, November 25

The First Thanksgiving (For Us)


We have been married for about two months now, and its awesome. Thanksgiving is fast approaching and we have no one to share it with other than ourselves. Lee's awesome sister invited us up to Idaho for dinner, but we both have to work and can't take time off so we couldn't go be with Lee's family, which includes Katie and Steve and their two cute kids, Abbee and Evan, my awesome new mother in law, new brother in law Glen, and his wife Liv' and their cute little baby girl Freya. My mom and Allen are on their honeymoon in Hawaii, my brother Andy and his wife Michelle drove up to Seattle to spend it with my other brother Shane and his cute wife Cindy and my adorable nephew Davis. My oldest brother Matt will be in Utah, but I am pretty sure he will go to his Dad's with his girlfriend and hang out with his kids. So, that leaves me and Lee to fend for ourselves. Ha ha, I think we will make it through. ( that sounds so pathetic, ha ha )

So we are torn on what to do, if I should bravely try to make a thanksgiving dinner without burning down our house, setting off the fire alarm, making black gravy, and charing the turkey, or if we should go with the safer alternative and go out to dinner. I figure eventually I will need to learn how to make a thanksgiving dinner but I should probably learn while watching someone do it. Either way its still up in the air of what we will do. Any idea's for a good place to get thanksgiving dinner in SLC? Other than Little America ?

1 comment:

Katie said...

Dear ant Katie I got your letter! I have not sent one! I will send one soon.

Love Abbee