Wednesday, December 24

Lee broke the rules...

So, if you read the last post, Lee and I decided to not get gifts for each other this year, and do sub for santa. Well, the other night I came home from work and Lee was ordering something for me on the computer and keeps trying to get me to guess what it is. He is the worst at keeping anything a surprise! Little does he know that I have been shopping for him all year and have been storing it at my mom's. So I am glad he broke the rules, so now I can give him these things and not get in trouble. Lee never reads the blog, so I can spill the beans on what I got him. Anyone that knows Lee, knows he loves snowmobiling, so I got him a video of sled-necks. Clothes, because he NEVER buys new clothes for himself, and then 2 new video games. You have to get something fun on Christmas, so thats why I threw in the video games. I have one more thing up my sleeve, but I dont know if I will be able to pull it off. My friend Mike who is on the Utes football team, might be able to sneak a football into practice and get the team to sign it. Lee might pee his pants if I could get it, so we will see!! Don't tell Lee what he is getting!

I hope everyone has a great and safe Christmas!

No comments: