Saturday, January 3

Amazing season!! 13-0





It is official. The Utah Utes are the BEST team in the country! What other team is undefeated? And killed the #4 team? The Utes. To all the BYU fans, its ok to say you respect the Utes for what they have done. I will admit when the season started I had no idea it would end with a perfect 13 and 0! It was so fun going to the games with season tickets, and now even more, after last nights win, Lee is still mad I made him miss the Oregon State game to get married. I am pretty sure he is joking..but you never know with him. One other thing that makes this victory even sweeter is that we were the under dogs, and that 89 % of America, thought the Utes were going to lose. Watching the game with Lee and my brother Andy was interesting, I don't think Andy sat down the entire game. Many pillows were punched when Bama' returned the ball from the punt for their first touchdown, but we stayed positive because we knew the Utes could pull it off. It was fun to see all of the NFL players that used to be on the team, hanging out on the sidelines watching and cherring on the team. Lee is like a little kid, he was nervous all day and didnt eat because of the game. He did say he owes me a prize because of how he acted during the game, so I think I will use that to my advantage! Ha ha.


He said he would take me to the spa when we are on our cruise. We leave in 2 weeks to go to Mexico. This trip is kind of like our Honey moon, since we just went to Vegas for the weekend after we got married, and that was chill, but we will be able to enjoy this trip without being exhausted from the wedding. We are going to Mexico for a week with friends, and it should be a good time.

No comments: