Saturday, January 31

Pictures from Mexico


On lovers beach in Cabo

In Mazatlan
Mazatlan
Somewhere out at sea....
Cabo
For some reason our cab driver wanted us to pose on the go-cart

Me and Brooke
At formal night
At dinner
Lee repelling from the canopy trees in Puerto Viarta
Lee and Bryan preparing to get on the scariest little boat, to take us to the canopy trees
Waiting for our little boat...
Hanging out in Long Beach before we could get on the ship, Bryan was trying to share his quesadilla with Lee, Lady and the Tramp style.
At our first dinner, as you can tell it was not formal night. Ha ha
Lee and Kim snorkeling in Cabo
Our cab driver took us to see the "rich" houses in Mazatlan, he thought we needed to take pictures. From the left, Bryan, Kim, Me, and Leo



In the Canopy tree zip lines
Right before we repelled from the tree's
Our cute waiter, Martin, in Mazatlan
Safety First!
Lee knows I hate birds...he put this thing on my shoulder, it tried to eat my face!!

3 comments:

The Westlunds said...

Katie, Hi your pictures are so cute!! We had so much fun with you guys! We will have to do it again!! Brooke

Mike and Lauren said...

Looks like you had a great trip! Loved the pictures

Sophie and TJ said...

Bioches!!! Jealous of your cruise pics!! oh man I am in need to go 2010 right...we're coming!!
ALso tell Lee that "damit sophie" is not allowed to be said again to me because I have officially added you to our blog!! woot woot and I'm doing a count down for you guys to come!!
Let me emphasize the "NO Bail Out Rule"...it means no bailing out on what you say!! lol