Thursday, May 8

Baby Mama Drama


Last night I went to see the movie Baby Mama. I went with my Mom at the theater up the road from our house. I was way excited to see the movie, I had heard it was way funny. So when I got there and sat down I was ready to laugh so hard that I peed a little. As it turns out, that didnt happen. There was a lady there with a baby, who kept crying. The mother of this child thought it was fine, and not annoying to anyone else in the theater. She let her child roam throughout the theater, and at one point in the movie the child was on my row. I had to force myself to not shout out things like, "Shut your kid up!", and "This is not church!!". My mother and I were so annoyed! My mom at one point left the movie to complain to have someone ask this lady to leave. No one from the theater came in like they promised they would. After the movie I was super annoyed and went to complain, and I guess I was super scary to the manager because she said she was going to give us free tickets, but she never came back out to give them to us, she had someone else give them to us. If someone was to ask me what this movie was about, I would have to say that I have no idea. I guess I will wait until it comes out on video and watch it then in the comfort of my own home, which does not have any screaming baby's.

No comments: