Thursday, May 29

My Mom is sooo cute.














The whole my little pony idea is an inside joke....

Up the stairs to my part of the house.....
Today is my birthday and my mom has gone all out. She decorated the house last night with pink and purple streamers and balloons. She even got me a Happy Birthday banner that is my little pony. She got me a party hat, and she told me that I had to wear it and take pictures...so here they are mom..

She must be having some issues with me growing up. With all of the pink and purple decorations, and my party hat, it wouldn't be complete if I didn't have a treat to share at work. My mother was on top of the birthday today!!

ew...


She was even sweet enough to send me flowers at work!!


You are awesome mom!! I love you. Thank you for everything.

No comments: