Monday, August 18

Time to get a movin'

Things are coming at me fast and my stress level is starting to rise. I am moving out of the nest in 2 weeks into a tini apartment! My sister-in-law's parents own a house in kinda scary Salt Lake, and they offered to rent the back part of the house to us for super cheap. Its like a studio apartment, I think something around 500 square feet. I am going through everything this week and trying to organize it all so I can get the apartment all organized so when Lee moves in when we are married its all settled. Since this place is pretty small I don't really need to get anything to furnish it. I have my bed, luv sac, desk, tv, 2 end tables, and then some furniture my mom has donated. She is officially engaged now, so she has to clear some room for Allen's things. Because of this, I have profited, I have gained the sectional couch, and some dishes. Now that the wedding is only 45 days away I am starting to have anxiety. I am not nervous for the wedding, I am just nervous to see if I can get everything done in time. With school starting this week it might be a little bit harder to iron out the wedding plans, but with my mom and all my friends who have offered to help with anything I think I might be ok.

The next things I need to figure out once I am moved in is all the big kid stuff, like setting up internet (for my internet courses), cable and utilities. If anyone, who is all ready a big kid knows of a good internet provider let me know. I have sworn off Comcast....

1 comment:

corrine said...

hey katie! i just found your blog and i love it. its so fun to read all about your wedding plans. it makes me want to get married all over again! congrats on your upcoming wedding by the way!