Wednesday, August 13

The Wedding Checklist...

The wedding plans are getting taken care of as the big day rapidly approaches!! Last night I went shopping with Lee to get his suit and we also got his wedding ring. I just ordered my sash for my dress, that should be here in a week or so because its coming from the UK! My mom is basically in charge of everything to do with design and accents. She is better at that stuff than I am.

I am going over my list of invites, but I need peoples address's. Please email me your address, or leave it as a comment on this blog.

Many of you know, but I may as well blog about it.....

My mom is getting married!! It isn't official with a ring on her finger yet, but her and Allen went ring shopping and she will most likely have a ring on her finger soon. The two took my grandma out to dinner to let he know, so I have a feeling it should happen soon. My mom dated this guy 37 years ago, and then randomly found each other a month ago. It's a little fast, but me and all my brothers agree, that as long as she is happy we will support her decision.

Congrats Mom!

So basically right after my wedding raps up, she will start the details for her own wedding, she last told me that she was thinking of November 1st for her big day. It's crazy!

1 comment:

Tara said...

All this wedding stuff just sounds way too fun! Enjoy every moment cause it comes and goes SO fast!