Thursday, September 18

Crazy-ness

I am almost completely moved into our house. Lee will move in when the wedding is close and then start living there after we are official. The house is good and weird at the same time. I feel like a big kid living on my own. There are some random noises that I still need to get used to but all in all being on my own has been fun and challenging. Every room has been cleaned except for the front room but that should be taken care of on Saturday. I moved in all my kitchen stuff and can't wait to start using it. The only draw back to this house is that there is no dishwasher, so I will be showing Lee how to clean dishes!!

Update on the whole reconnecting with my long lost family...

I went the other day and got a haircut from my half sister who is the same age as my oldest brother. She has a little boy who just started junior high and she works for Lunatic Fringe. She seems the same to me but then again I havent really seen her in 14 yrs. Chris (my dad) will call every now and then and I am trying to make an effort to talk to him but its still weird. I will be amazed if he shows up to the wedding.

I get married in a little less than 2 weeks...cant wait!!

No comments: