Tuesday, September 2

Updation Proclamation!!

Updates Galore...


Katie got a new job and has left the wonderful world of eBay. I am going to be working at Comcast.


After Lee and I went to look at the tini apartment that I mentioned Lee vetoed that place. He didnt like the area, and he is so tall he would have to crouch down in the shower...kind of like that part in Elf..
So, that meant that we needed to find another place to live. As many of your know, my mother is getting married. Her fiance lives in a house that is about a mile from where I live now. He rents it and it has a garage. It is a little bit of an older home but it has a roof and running water. Its 70's-tastic! With the poop yellow carpet and all. Since my mother's fiance will move in with her, we are going to try to rent this home that he lives in now for a few months and then look for a house.
School has started...and for the most part it isnt so bad, except for my geopgraphy class that I have with Lee. The instructor is an older guy and goes off on these random thoughts he has for like 20 minutes. The class is once a week so its like 3 hours of that crap! If I didnt have the class with Lee I would go crazy.
Utes Football is in full swing and has started off with a bang! Who would have thought that a little football team from Utah would beat the most popular team in College football? Well..I did. The Utes conqured over Michigan! Lee is super excited, and since we have season tickets to the Utes he can't wait for next weeks game against UNLV. Lee does however have to miss 1 Ute game. The Utes are playing on our wedding and like the mean wife I am, I told him he couldnt go to the game because we needed to get married.

3 comments:

Chris and Em said...

hahaha i feel so bad for him that he has to miss ONE game!!! haha. Oh, boys, i am excited for the U/BYU game, REV!!!! that just might test our friendship!!! you get married less than a month!

Mike and Lauren said...

I love your blog -- that is all

Katie said...

Wow, I had no idea you're onto blogging--it makes me feel more like a big sister now that I can keep track of you better. Love the Blog, music, & pics. Weird to see my brother plastered all over the web! You guys look great of course, and we are all excited to see you on THE BIG DAY. (Abbee says especially her). Great counter--are you really keeping track of minutes? Since we got married, its been 6,308,880 minutes. How's that for keeping track?
On a more blog-entry related note, Have you been in more contact with Chris since you last updated? How's that going?
It's great to be in touch, tell Lee he's getting lower on my favorites list for all the times he won't call/email me back!
See you soon.