Tuesday, September 30

Meeting my new step siblings

My mom is getting married which meant that I will have new siblings. Allen is a great cook and has an arrangement with my mom that he will cook as long as she vacuums the house. He did a seafood boil with lots of different kinds of seafood, and then there was me and Vanessa ( his only daughter who happens to be my age and went to Woods Cross) who dosen't care for seafood so we got steaks. All of his kids were there, Sean, Ben, Art, Vanessa, Bryan, and Vanessa's husband Kendal, and Ben is engaged to a super cute girl named Mela. The party was at my house in the backyard, so I obviously was there along with Andy and Michelle, Adrienne, Shane and Davis. Matt was working late and Cindy was in Canada for work.




**Dont worry Cindy, he didnt have ANY Pepsi at all, but he sure did want some!!

No comments: