Tuesday, September 30

Bachelorette Party!

My sister in law Michelle has been great through out this whole process. Cindy and her threw me a shower, and then that night along with Chelsea, Adrienne, My Mom, and those two. We started the night at Pei Wei for dinner, then hit up my favorite place for Kareoke. There was one twist, Michelle got me something special that I HAD to wear...

This was part of my outfit I had to wear. All together it was a pair of bunny ears, a bowtie, and of course a tail that was pinned to my jeans.
This is me and Adrienne, I cant remember what Cindy told us to do..I think we were acting like my grandma was telling us a story.
Adrienne was excited?



Chelsea an Cindy were fast friends..
We made my mom sing! But she made me sing with her.
Getting ready to sing..

I sang with this weird guy, Tom who signed us up for Summer nights. Kareoke is a great place to make friends.

No comments: