Tuesday, October 28

The cutest stinkin thing ever!

My NEW cute little niece, Abbee made the cutest card for me. Abbe is Katie's daughter (Lee's older sister). They live up in Ashton, Idaho so we don't get to see them very often. Abbee asked in her card if I wanted to be pen pals, and Abbee, my answer is yes!




Notice the detail in the scary spiderweb! She is such an artist.

My scanner cut part of this off, but I am pretty sure that is me and Abbee. Notice the detail in our hair color, and her added note of "Oh Happy Halloween". This note made my week! It is hung up on our fridge, and I will be sending Abbee a note soon!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love you,
your niece Abbee!

Katie said...

It's me this time (Katie). I just want to say you made Abbee's YEAR by posting pictures of her card! She danced around all night with a big smile on her face, and talking about how great you are. Also, you should know the penpal thing was totally her idea--she suprised me with the finished card and asked me to get your address. I'm so glad you want to do that! We are so happy to have you in our family.

BTW-will you and Lee be able to come for Thanksgiving? (We hope so!!)