Sunday, October 19

Update the blog..

As you can tell the background has changed....

However since I changed the background all the links to peoples blogs had disappeared. Sooo, if your blog isn't on the list, please leave me a comment so I can add your blog.

This weekend was a great weekend. On Friday night Lee and I were so tired from the week we both came home after work and layed around until about 9 and then went to bed. It is so awesome being married, we dont have to do stuff anymore! Just kidding. On Saturday we went to the Ute game, and had field passes. It was so awesome to see Snatch ( Mike Wright #20). I went to high school with Mike and he is the coolest guy. The Utes won, which meant I had a happy husband, and the BYU loss helped!!



After the game we went to the Cotton Bottom in Holladay for some yummy garlic burgers, and then went home and hung out with Andy and Michelle. Lee decided he was going to go ride his dirt bike on Sunday so he was working on that most of the night. Sunday I had most of the day to myself, Lee went riding with my brothers, so I took advantage of a quiet house and took care of some homework and wife duties.

My mom called me and told me that my grandma is in the hospital. She has to have surgery tomorrow, she has a clogged artery in her heart and they need to clear it up. This is the second time she has had to have this surgery so we pray everything will go ok.

How freakin' cute is my grandma?


That about covers it for the update on the weeked. Hope everyone had a good rest, now its back to Monday and work!

1 comment:

Mike and Lauren said...

I like the new background! It sounds like things are going great and I can't wait to see the wedding pictures!