Monday, October 27

What a weekend!

This weekend was eventful, but fun. On Saturday we loaded up the four wheeler and dirt bike and went to the sand dunes with Matt and Adrienne. It was a good time, even though I had to get up early to load up the truck. I am so not a morning person. The trip was good, and very tiring. Lee managed to not hurt himself this trip, which is a monumental event. Lee and Matt are trying really hard to get snowmobiles. I told Lee that he can get one, it just means I get a prize too. I thought that was fair.

On Saturday night we went to dinner with my sister Liz and her boyfriend Chris. It's fun being able to catch up with her and hear about my extended family that I know nothing about. Liz is about 11 years older than I am, so there is a big age gap between us. After dinner Lee and I went over to her house and played uno and guitar hero. I am awful at guitar hero so I let Lee take the lead. If we were playing rockband I would have jumped in, I shred it on the drums.

On Sunday it was a pretty relaxed day. Lee helped me clean up the house and he finally used our pink Dyson. He complained that I bought an expensive vacuum, but once he used it, he understood why. Lee did make me lunch and he was really proud of himself for it. He made me a turkey sandwich...with chips. We went to dinner at my mom's and played with the dogs. Then went home and went to bed.

I started my new work schedule today, which is 10-7. I am not excited about this schedule because Lee gets off work at 4, but luckily I can change my schedule again in a month. There are a few advantages to working a later shift.

1-I can sleep in, since I am not a morning person this is nice.
2-I can catch the first part of the Price is Right
3-There is little traffic that I run into on my way to work.
4-I have time to do some house work in the morning.

So far that is all I have come up with, but if there is anyone else that works later shifts let me know of some other perks.

No comments: