Friday, October 17

Married life...

So its official, we are married and its awesome. We had dated for about 3 years so the transition from dating to being married was pretty easy. All the is different is that Lee sleeps over now. Our little house doesnt have a dish washer, well it does but its named Katie. Lee thinks we have an arrangement, that I do dishes and he vacuums. However he hasn't started his end of the deal. Other than that he has been great, he helps me with dishes and makes the bed on the weekends. As long as I let him watch football we don't have any issues. It's so nice to be married and have everything back to normal.

The wedding was gorgeous and everyone that helped went above and beyond. Thanks mom. Speaking of my mom, she is getting married on November 1st in Bountiful at a friends house. I will have pictures of the wedding and her's soon.

Things are awesome and its so great being married!

3 comments:

Haskell's said...

I feel so bad i was out of town, but i want to see pictures really bad!!! WE should go on a double sometime. I can't believe your mom is getting married i love her. Tell her congrats. And congrats to you too!!!

Katie said...

Hi, We're working on the pictures (cropping, lighting, etc...) and it's taking longer than I thought but it will be done soon, I promise! Maybe I'll send half now, half later so you can at least have SOME! I just need your email. When we have them done, we'll put them on a disc for you and send them, so I need your address, too. Anyway, they are turning out GORGEOUS!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Congrats!! Married life is the best. I love it! I'm so happy for you...enjoy it!
Im sure the wedding was beautiful. I cant wait to see pictures!