Monday, November 10

10 and 0

Utes 13...TCU 10. So that makes the Utes 10 and 0, No big deal.

Lee and my brother Andy at the game after the win, they were way excited!
Everyone rushing the field after the game and the big win.
Matt..Adrienne.. Michelle..Andy
The Schultz Family
WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!
Patiently waiting for the game to start....


The game was fun, but way cold. The bleachers had snow and water all over them so they were all wet and cold. The utes pulled off the win in the last 2 minutes, and I dont think the stadium has ever been that loud. Lee got so excited he had a headache after the game. The utes are on fire this season, and I am hoping we can scorch the cougars. I like my cougar medium rare.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I remember those days as a Ute! I'm glad you and Lee are both crazy about it! Yay Utah. Oh-and your blog background is the best; I want to steal it.
Love you guys-Katie

Katie said...

I remember those days as a Ute! I'm glad you and Lee are both crazy about it! Yay Utah. Oh-and your blog background is the best; I want to steal it.
Love you guys-Katie

Katie said...

oh you can delete my double post. Duh me.