Tuesday, November 18

Oh its on!

Tonight is the night that I have my class with my sweet husband. Tonight is our 2nd midterm. Last class time I was late because I couldnt get off work early enough to make it to class so Lee went early and turned in my assignment for me, and I showed up about a hour and a half late. Once I arrived Lee left to go home and watch the jazz game. Well, that night we did a test review, that didnt happen to start until I got there. So Lee left, and I took notes. I was going to share them with Lee, but he said, I bet I can get a better grade than you and I wont even study. So, after the challenge was given, I for sure wasnt going to share my notes. I get off work in about a hour to go take the mid term, and I have been studying for the past 2 hours. I better beat Lee!! Who cares about a good grade, its all about braging rights.

1 comment:

Katie said...

So-who wins? I'm pulling for YOU!