Monday, July 7

4 Wheeling accidents...

It was only a matter of time before I hurt myself while 4 wheeling... On Saturday I went out to ride with Lee and my brother Andy. We rode for a few hours, and then we found this steep hill. I watched Lee and Andy go up it just fine, so I figured I could make it. I threw my bike into gear and got to the top of the hill, but then my bike bogged out and wouldn't go any further. My only thing I could do was to ride the wheeler backwards down the hill. The hill was waaaay steep and on the way back down I must have hit a bump, which resulted in my 4 wheeler rolling twice and me getting thrown from the bike. Luckily I didn't get stuck under the bike. I have tons of bruises and cuts on my legs and arms, but all in all I am ok. Let this be a lesson, just because the boys can do it, does not mean that you can!!

My 4 wheeler is currently damaged. It runs just fine, but the plastics are all scratched up and I broke off one of headlights. My clutch handle rotated half way around so that will have to be fixed as well. Luckily Lee is a handy mechanic.

No comments: