Tuesday, July 15

Wedding junk...

Tomorrow I am taking the day off to try and accomplish a few things that are on my list of things to do for the wedding...

1) I need to find shoes that I want to wear with my dress, because it is getting fitted on Saturday!! It is finally here. I am going to go see it on Wednesday!! I will post pictures later..

2) I am going ring shopping with my friend Genevieve for our fiances. Lee wants a white gold, comfort fit band with some bling, but not to much. I am also going to have his ring engraved so I need to order that as well.

3)And finally I am going to make it to the printers if it kills me and get my invitations taken care of, so they can be put together.

Which just leads me to figuring out what I want to do for our engagement photo's. If you have any ideas please let me know. I want to do something in the city or something random like that, only because our wedding will be up in the canyon so I want something on the other side of the scale. My mom's boyfriend Allen, is a photographer and he is going to take my bridals and our engagement photos...so they will turn out awesome. I am going to take my bridals at the salt flats, and I am going to take them with Lee. I know its against tradition for him to see me in my dress, but I dont care...

No comments: