Wednesday, July 30

The Zoo

Last Friday I took the day off so I could watch my nephews. We went to the zoo, it was super hot, but it was fun to see all the animals.



Parker was so excited to see all the animals. I asked him what animal he wanted to see the most, and he told me that he wants to see the stinky ones. Tanner was a big help with his little brothers, he is so grown up. Conner is 3, which means tantrums through out the zoo but for the most part he was ok. Except for when I asked him to hold my hand so he wouldn't get lost, he would yell "Dont touch me!!!". I think people thought I beat him...


The last animal we saw was the white alligator. He isnt albino, he just has some random skin disease, and thats why he is white. I tried to educate myself before I took the boys to the zoo, so that way they thought aunt Katie was super smart. Turns out there are only 10 gators like this in the whole world. He had blue, almost purple eyes, and in the same place they had baby alligators too.

We wrapped up the day by getting lunch and then going home to have Andy and Lee tease the boys until Matt came to pick them up. Who said teasing isnt good for ya?

No comments: