Tuesday, July 22

The Dentist AKA Torture...

Yesterday I went to the dentist. I wasn't worried about it, since I had braces I felt like I could handle to pain associated with the dentist. I hadn't been in for a checkup in 3 or 4 years so I thought I should get it taken care of before I get married...

Well, as part of having braces I have a permanent retainer on my bottom teeth because even after having my braces, two teeth keep moving, so they put that sucker in there to hold my teeth tight. Part of my retainer had broken off, so the dentist felt that he needed to trim the entire retainer with a drill....that felt really nice. Nothing like a drill being put into your gums...

I have to go back two more times, because I am having my fillings replaced to be white, rather than the gorgeous silver ones I have now. They will do one side at a time. The one perk about going to a new dentist is they offer free teeth whitening, so after I get all my work done my teeth will be glow in the dark white. Much like that one episode of Friends when Ross whitened his teeth...

No comments: