Tuesday, July 8

Catching up with some B=town friends


Last week I reunited with some good friends from high school. Go Braves! Mrs. Emilee Munday was visiting Utah, so we got most of the old crew together and went to dinner. Lindsey, Emilee and I met up at the gateway and went to what Emilee calls, Z teejais, but we went to Z tejas. Sometimes Spanish words are hard to say.

It was awesome meeting up and catching up on the past few years. These two lovely ladies are married, so they were prepping me for my upcoming nuptials.

2 comments:

Chris and Em said...

haha, z taaahahajasdkaei was great. i loved it!! HAHA i'm such a nerd. Thanks for the good time, we will have to do it more often......only a couple of months and mrs shultz (have no idea how to spell it, must be spanish or something) we will alll have to do something with our men.....xoxo

Katie said...

Schultz....its German. I am spanish, I can see why you would be confused...you are hilarious.