Wednesday, July 9

Killer at Large


Obesity in the US has gotten out of control. My friend Genevieve used to be obese but got gastric bypass and has lost over 200 pounds. I am going to go see a documentary that she is in about obesity, and how she has overcome the disease. It is called Killer at Large.

Before G, had her surgery she was close to 350, and has lost 200 pounds. She had the surgery 6 years ago, and looks amazing! Check out this girl!!

I work with her at eBay and she is the sweetest girl. She is very open about her past health issue, and has helped a lot of people prepare for their own surgery or just seek some options that they have. Here is a video she made about her journey...



If you get a chance to see this documentary do it for sure. I am going to go see it tonight at the Tower theater at 6:30, the theater is on 9th and 9th.

1 comment:

Mike and Lauren said...

I wish I could go see this...I'm really interested. In a sociology class I had to do a research paper on obesity and it's pretty crazy how widespread it is now. Anyway..hope life's going good and the wedding plans are fun!